GateKeeper Enterprise brings security and convenience to employees by using wireless keys (Halberd or the Trident App) to simplify the login process, remove the need to remember complex passwords, and enable access to computers and websites based on their physical presence.
The GateKeeper wireless authentication system allows organisations to enhance workflow and achieve higher levels of security without inconveniencing the user.
From 5 workstations to 5,000, GateKeeper Enterprise provides pain-free, centralised management of every person, password, and computer on your network.
View an introductory video here:
- Automated login prevents shared and insecure passwords as well as offering password management.
- Windows 7-10 and Mac OSX version 10.13 or above
- Credentials are secure with AES 256 encryption (not stored on keys)
- GateKeeper offers optional 2-factor authentication with a 4-digit PIN
- Adjustable range up to 30 feet.
- Dynamically built for many clients on a single platform
- Wireless hands-free authorisation
- GateKeeper ensures the computer is locked when unattended
- GateKeeper can be used in conjunction with a GateKeeper Halberd, or with the Trident App users can use their smartphone as a wireless key
- GateKeeper Enterprise includes one GateKeeper Halberd per user
- Track user location in real-time and log location history
- Differentiate users activity even if users share logins
- Server-based, not stored in the cloud
- Deploy security policies
- Add, edit or delete user access settings on the network
- Manage devices and users
- Reporting and auditing
- Easily add a user with one click from Active Directory
- Prevents users from leaving sensitive data open when leaving workstation, eliminating the risk of an internal data breach
- GateKeeper unlocks machine when the user approaches, saving time with:
- Overall the authentication process
- Forgotten passwords
- Mis-typed credentials
- Valuable insight can be gleaned from time and motion data captured by GateKeeper, accessible via the Enterprise Hub
- Set and mandate security policies
- Group computers/users according to access control needs
- Revoke/delete GateKeeper credentials from server admin console
- Security and Sales Integration technical editors choose Gatekeeper Enterprise as a Top 30 technology innovation of 2018.
If you would like to find out more about Gatekeeper Enterprise or place an order, please get in touch:
Call: +44 (0) 1380 738 395
BECOME A GATEKEEPER ENTERPRISE RESELLER?
If you would be interested in becoming an authorised reseller of GateKeeper Enterprise, please email email@example.com
If you have any further questions about the GateKeeper Enterprise why not take a look at some of our frequently asked questions.