Protect valuable business data from unauthorised access whilst on the move with SafeToGo® 302E, a fully robust, AES 256-bit XTS hardware encrypted USB 3.0 flash drive.
SafeToGo® 302E is compatible with Windows 7-10 and Mac, has a multi-lingual user interface (8 European languages) and is available in capacities from 8GB to 128GB.
Whenever, and wherever, you need to work, with SafeToGo® 302E keeping sensitive data couldn’t be easier or more secure.
- Enterprise-grade security
- Data password protected with AES 256-bit XTS encryption
- 100% hardware encryption
- Plug-and-play simplicity
- High performance in a small form-factor
- Anti brute-force attack
- Fast start-up times
- 256-bit AES XTS hardware module, 2048-bit RSA hardware module
- USB 3.0 high speed. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Microsoft Windows 7-10 & Mac compatible
- 5Gbit/sec for USB 3.0, 480Mbits/sec for USB 2.0, 12Mbits/sec for USB 1.1 *Theoretical speeds
- Operating temperature: (0°C to 70°C)
- 7mm x 17.6mm x 6.5mm
- SafeToGo® 302E is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- The always-on password is the only thing that can give access to the data you store on your secure drive.
- SafeToGo® 302E provides full hardware encryption of all data, featuring a single on-board security chip that can’t be bypassed and encrypts all data with AES-256 bit encryption.
- The encryption is totally transparent, and no software installation nor administrative privileges are needed.
- In case SafeToGo® 302E is left unattended in a computer, a unique timer will automatically lock it after a customisable number of minutes (up to 30 minutes).
- Built-in password attempt counter and user alert system that tracks faulty unlock attempts.
- Unlock SafeToGo® 302E in as little as one second after plugging it in.
- Metal casing and a secure lid ensures the drive will survive a busy lifestyle. Shockproof until 15G. Epoxy resin coated chip.
- SafeToGo® 302E can be wiped clean and reset to factory settings.
- Thanks to its small and robust design, SafeToGo® 302E fits in the narrowest of USB ports, even in the tight compartments of many notebooks.
- SafeToGo® 302E has a hardware failure rate of less than 0.1%!
- Encryption keys are randomly generated on-board (using ANSI X9.31 RNG) at user setup, leaving no back door.
- English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Polish
COMING SOON! Pre-order your SafeToGo® 302E now!
32GB and 64GB available late January 2019
8GB and 16GB available late February 2019
If you would like to find out more about SafeToGo® 302E or wish to place an advance order, please get in touch:
Call: +44 (0) 1380 738 395
BECOME A SAFETOGO® 302E DISTRIBUTOR?
If you would be interested in becoming an authorised distributor of SafeToGo® 302E, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions regarding SafeToGo® 302E