Protect your sensitive data on the move with our hardware encrypted flash drive.
SafeToGo® Solo is cost-effective, easy to use solution for keeping sensitive data secure on the move. An AES 256-bit XTS hardware encrypted USB3.0 flash drive which protects information stored on the device from unauthorised access.
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of remote working, with the peace of mind that your files will remain safe, even in the event of loss or theft.
SafeToGo® Solo is compatible with Windows 7-10 and Mac, and available in capacities from 8GB to 64GB with English or German GUI language options.
- Enterprise-grade security
- Data password protected with AES 256-bit XTS encryption
- 100% hardware encryption
- Plug-and-play simplicity
- High performance in a small form-factor
- Anti brute-force attack
- Fast start-up times
- 256-bit AES XTS hardware module, 2048-bit RSA hardware module
- USB 3.0 high speed. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Microsoft Windows 7-10 & Mac compatible
- 5Gbit/sec for USB 3.0, 480Mbits/sec for USB 2.0, 12Mbits/sec for USB 1.1 *Theoretical speeds
- Operating temperature: (0°C to 70°C)
- 7mm x 17.6mm x 6.5mm
- SafeToGo® Solo is currently available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- The always-on password is the only thing that can give access to the data you store on your secure drive.
- SafeToGo® Solo provides full hardware encryption of all data, featuring a single on-board security chip that can’t be bypassed and encrypts all data with AES-256 bit encryption.
- The encryption is totally transparent, and no software installation nor administrative privileges are needed.
- In case SafeToGo® Solo is left unattended in a computer, a unique timer will automatically lock it after a customisable number of minutes.
- Built-in password attempt counter and user alert system that tracks faulty unlock attempts.
- Metal casing and a secure lid ensures the drive will survive a busy lifestyle. Shockproof until 15G. Epoxy resin coated chip.
- SafeToGo® Solo can be wiped clean and reset to factory settings.
- Thanks to its small and robust design, SafeToGo® Solo fits in the narrowest of USB ports, even in the tight compartments of many notebooks.
- SafeToGo® Solo has a hardware failure rate of less than 0.1%!
- Encryption keys are randomly generated on-board (using ANSI X9.31 RNG) at user setup, leaving no back door.
Follow this link to update to the latest version of the software.
If you want to learn more about the SafeToGo® Solo.